Castaway Club- Been 5 months and no details :(

Disneymoon0909

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We got back from our wonderful honeymoon cruise on 9/26/09 and still haven't received any details on our membership information for the Castaway Club...is there something I need to do or someone I need to contact? We have already booked another cruise and want to make sure we are recognized as return cruisers :) Thanks in advance!!

Holly

We never got anything after our first cruise. Then 6 months later we went another one and they knew we were return members. We didn't book on the ship. I still don't have any CC numbers or anything and we went on our last cruise 10/22/09.

Hmm...that's curious. When I was booking a second cruise while on board she told me to expect info in the mail and that when I received it I could give them my number...kinda want it! Glad to know we should be ok no matter what!

Check your current reservation on line, your CC number should be on it If not, you can call DCL and they will give it to you. Once you get the number, you can log in and see what the benefits are. They used to send out info in the past, but I haven't seen any in a while. It's all online anyway,

They don't send out the CC credentials anymore. You can look your CC number up online on the DCL website. Or you can always call and ask for your number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter