Castaway Cay

Amw1064

DIS Veteran
Since I have been on many Disney cruises, I think I know the answer to this but just wondered if we are allowed to bring our own floats/rafts to Castaway? I found these adorable huge Olaf floats and thought what a cute picture it would be with the kids sitting in them floating around the beach at Castaway. I am guessing they would not be allowed. Any thoughts?

Since I have been on many Disney cruises, I think I know the answer to this but just wondered if we are allowed to bring our own floats/rafts to Castaway? I found these adorable huge Olaf floats and thought what a cute picture it would be with the kids sitting in them floating around the beach at Castaway. I am guessing they would not be allowed. Any thoughts?
You are correct. They are on the prohibited list.

Buy them anyway, that way you can relive your vacation at home every time you use them.

Where is this prohibited list you speak of... I was going to also purchase my own floaty just in case they didn't have enough available to rent, etc.

I have been on 24 Disney cruises and have never seen that list. Guess Olaf is staying at home. Glad I bought 4 of these huge things. Well they do look cute floating around my pool all winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter