Castaway Cay twice in one sailing?

steph5377

Disney Fanatic from NYC
Does anyone know if any upcoming itineraries in 2014/2015 will stop twice at Castaway Cay? I just got off the Fantasy and one family that I spoke to said they've done Castaway Cay twice in one trip. I can't seem to find anything on the Disney site. Thanks.

We are sailing on the Dream on 11/10/14 with 2 days at Castaway Cay and 1 day at sea.

There are a few Wonder sailings from Port Canaveral as well in the fall of 2014 that will be double dips on Castaway Cay. :)

Looks like there are several itineraries with 2 stops at Castaway Cay

Itinerary F - with two stops at Castaway Cay 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Dream
Itinerary C - with two stops at Castaway Cay 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Wonder
Itinerary B - with two stops at Castaway Cay 5-Night Bahamian Cruise on Wonder
Itinerary A - with two stops at Castaway Cay 5-Night Bahamian Cruise on Wonder

Looks like the dates for the double dip cruises are

10/23/14 - 4 Night Dream
10/6/14 - 4 Night Wonder
9/26/14 - 5 Night Wonder
10/1/14 - 5 Night Wonder

Looks like the dates for the double dip cruises are

10/23/14 - 4 Night Dream
10/6/14 - 4 Night Wonder
9/26/14 - 5 Night Wonder
10/1/14 - 5 Night Wonder

Also , I might add ........,the 10/01/14 -5 night Wonder stops at Key West for a day. :thumbsup2

Looks like the dates for the double dip cruises are 10/23/14 - 4 Night Dream 10/6/14 - 4 Night Wonder 9/26/14 - 5 Night Wonder 10/1/14 - 5 Night Wonder

Thanks CM Dad, you made my search for cruise dates very easy!

We are also on the Dream 10/23/2014 - Just hoping the water is warm at cc :goodvibes

Double Dips are awesome! We did a 5 night on the Dream last summer that had 2 stops at CC, 1 at Nassau and 1 sea day. Great cruise. :goodvibes

We are on the Dream on Oct. 23, 2014 for a 4 night double dip at castaway Cay!

We are also on the Dream 10/23/2014 - Just hoping the water is warm at cc :goodvibes

We're on the same! Booked it when it was going to be 11/13 and dealt with the big shakeup in dates.

The water was lovely for our 10/13-17 cruise. A lot easier to deal with than the water in Feb of this year. But even that water warmed up later (or I just WANTED to go in badly enough that it felt fine).

Only problem with the October cruise this year was it was SO HOT. I was experimenting with a new sunscreen, and first it chemically burned my face (and my son's), and then it utterly failed on my body. Wearing 35spf and reapplying and got terribly burned. I still have extremely distinct lines on my shoulders and on my left side torso and my left hip/thigh area. Lots of sun damage. The sun felt like it was 2 feet from me. So don't experiment with sunscreen! (in my case it was Target's "just like coppertone" generic that was NOT just like coppertone, not even close)

There is also 5 night Wonder 10/1 sailing that stop at CC twice w/o a Nassau stop. It also stops in Key West. Itinerary A.

from; http://disneycruiselineblog.com/ships/disney-wonder/itineraries-disney-wonder/
This site lists them so they are easily scanned for ports of call.

5 Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Wonder Itinerary A from Port Canaveral, FL
Port Canaveral, FL " Disneys Castaway Cay " At Sea " Key West, FL " Disneys Castaway Cay"

HTH

I'm just kind of curious as to why two stops at Castaway Cay seem to be so popular? I've been on three Disney Cruises and been to Castaway Cay on all three of them but I have to admit I enjoyed the other ports more. To me Castaway Cay is nothing more then a beach and free food and bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter