castaway cay survival kit broken cd

thompson princesses

Mouseketeer
My Castaway Cay survival kit came today and the cd was broken in it. Has this happened to anyone? :confused3 We were really looking forward to it. Any suggestions? Think we can get a new one? Thanks, ~Barb~

Unfortunantly they don't package them well. :( BuddyBear downloaded the disc to his website & the link is in the first thread on this forum. :)

I got mine last week and it was also broken I called the CC number and they are sending me a new one. When I called and told them it was broken the CM said yeah yours and 10,000 others they gets LOTS of similar calls. Anyway I mentioned the poor packing and she said it is an outside company that does it well to me I think with what they are loosing with replacing the CD's they could put into better packaging and save themselves some trouble:confused3

happened to me too :sad2: I called and they are sending me a new one, I'm still waiting.

Many people who call don't ever receive another one which is why I posted the music, photos, and screensaver to my site for everyone to download. As Lisa said look at the top of the forum list for the link

ours was broken too, called a few months ago for a new one, still waiting... :rolleyes1

Ours was broken, I sent an email, they immediately responded that they had received my email and would respond....weeks now and I am still waiting for a response - much less a replacement. Don't think it is gonna happen. :sad2:

Do yourselves a favor..download it...will save alot of time and frustrations...you can call till your blue in the face...rarely do they send out replacements... :firefight

If you ever get a new one, please post that you did. I called DCL 4 times, they kept saying they'd send a new one and I'd wait weeks. Well, I gave up after a year. Some of our shipmates made us a copy of the music, so I finally gave up. It is nice that you can now download the stuff. Don't get your hopes up that you'll get a replacement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter