Castaway Cay Snorkeling Lagoon

I've never seen an actual map but it's hard to miss the things that are out there. Every significant location is marked by a buoy above water. Swim out, get to a buoy, look around, surface, look for the next buoy, then repeat. I know the Mickey statue is the farthest buoy out there. You gotta work for Mickey. I have a general idea of where everything is so I could maybe find a map like on Google Earth and try to mark it. I know if you look at satellite imaging you can make out the shape of the Nautilus that's out there.

Thanks for the info, I haven't had a chance to check out Google Maps so I guess I'll just look for stuff around the bouys. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter