• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Cay questions

elkesails

Mouseketeer
I am beginning to think about my day on Castaway Cay and I have some question.

1. I read that one can have a massage. When can I schedule that and what is the cost for a one hour ?

2. Beach Toys. Are basic sand toys provided? Is there a cost?

3. Snorkel gear and fins. I understand these can be rented does anyone remember the cost?

thanks so much....I love the helpful people on this board

You can pre-book your CC massage once you pay for your cruise (60-90 days out depending on CC level). Cost is currently $147/50-minutes.

Beach toys are not supplied, but can be purchased on CC or on the ship.

Snorkel/Fin rental is $25/adults and $10/kids - But bring your own if you have them. Something weird about putting something in your mouth that someone else has been chewing on the previous day.

On DCL's website you can look at all the excursions/costs that are available on Castaway Cay, as well as spa treatments. You can prebook excursions and spa treatments on the website. If nothing is available there are slots set aside to booking onboard.

We were not able to get sand toys however that was a few years ago. I braught a pail and shovel each in our suitcases and they didn't take up room because you can pack things in the pail...just small ones we packed. Also don't forget a couple zip lock baggies to put a couple treasures. We were told not to take them on our flight back but if you pack a couple in your suitcase nothing really happens and that was from a pilots who told us that. Just remember a couple not the entire beach. LOL:thumbsup2 We also found that instead of using zip lock baggies we purchased a couple small Pringle containers for the flight down and then saved them to put some treasures in.
Hope this help and have a great time. :dance3:

Has anyone else seen seen sand toys on Cataway Cay? If so, what was the cost? We are flying so I'm weighing the option of cost on the island, with the thought of having to pack some. Thanks!

Has anyone else seen seen sand toys on Cataway Cay? If so, what was the cost? We are flying so I'm weighing the option of cost on the island, with the thought of having to pack some. Thanks!

Bucket and shovel; some with sand molds and some without: all are under $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter