• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Cay questions....help!

You are all awesome. I have been starting to wonder about some of this but you all have answered many more questions than I could think of

So, I see you can get towels when you get off the ship. Can you get more somewhere else if you need them?? (Like if toddler DS decides to take this towel into the water!!) or should you take extras when you get off the ship?? Thanks! ;)

The best thing to do on Castaway is the bike ride around the island. You can go at your own pace and the kids will love it. Enjoy your trip.

So, I see you can get towels when you get off the ship. Can you get more somewhere else if you need them?? (Like if toddler DS decides to take this towel into the water!!) or should you take extras when you get off the ship?? Thanks! ;)

It seems like there should be a place to get more towels, but I've yet to see it. We always bring extras because they get sandy and wet so quickly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter