Castaway Cay Music CD

stalbertsteve

Mouseketeer
I'm confident we have some long time cruisers that can help me out on this one. I've been reading online that back around 2005 there was a promotional Castaway Cay Music CD that was being given out as a thank you gift for sailing, some said it was also part of a DCL House Party package that was being distributed. I sure would like to learn more about it.... Does anyone have a copy of this mystery CD?

I'm confident we have some long time cruisers that can help me out on this one. I've been reading online that back around 2005 there was a promotional Castaway Cay Music CD that was being given out as a thank you gift for sailing, some said it was also part of a DCL House Party package that was being distributed. I sure would like to learn more about it.... Does anyone have a copy of this mystery CD?

If you do a search on this site, you should be able to find the link to a google file share someone set up with the music. It may not have bee google but something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter