Castaway Cay merchandise available on the ship?

EastCoastCdn

Mouseketeer
Things like beach towels and t-shirts. Are these things available to purchase on the ship or only on the island?

Sometimes, you can find the merchandise on board. I was surprised that some of the beach towels were in the gift shops on-board. Just remember that buying on CC incurs Bahamian tax whereas it doesn't happen on the ship.

You also can find a limited selection of Castaway Cay merchandise on the Shop Disney Parks app. I've seen T-shirts, pin sets and Tervis tumblers recently.

Castaway Cay merchandise was available on the Disney Fantasy last October 2015--mostly T-shirts, Tanks.

This is an aside to your question, but I was reassured that if I bought something in the island & changed my mind, I could return onboard...just a lik extra info! I don't remember seeing castaway cay merch onboard :)

i don't remember seeing any Castaway Key merchandise on the Magic in March. Also you do not get your castaway Club gold and platinum discount on the island in the stores like you do on board,

I couldn't find a CC magnet onboard. I was kicking myself because the kids really wanted one for our collection.

Castaway Cay merchandise is only available on the island. :-)

you can get pretty much all the DCL merchandise on the boat via the ShopDisneyParks app including all the Castaway Cay "exclusive" merchandise. All the towels, tshirts, tervis, etc are there for everyone...

(can you tell I am salty?)

Sometimes, you can find the merchandise on board. I was surprised that some of the beach towels were in the gift shops on-board. Just remember that buying on CC incurs Bahamian tax whereas it doesn't happen on the ship.

Interesting, when we sailed in May, we asked about any discounts when purchasing on CC, and we were told no discounts, but you save the 7+% tax as items are not taxed. I would have to look at a receipt to say for sure that we were not taxed. And yes, you can return any item purchased on CC when you are back on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter