Castaway Cay image by David E. Doss

Can't wait until this comes out. Love his stuff.

I just went to his web site for the first time and signed up for his mailing list. His work is just so sweet and beautiful. Cannot wait for his Castaway Cay arts.

Thank you so much, Feelnmagic, for introducing him. :flower3:

I love his stuff and have been lucky enough to get a few pieces signed by him when we've been in Disney :cloud9:

Thanks for posting that - I am a fan of his as well! I have two prints & that CC one will go with them perfectly, can't wait to pick it up on our next trip.

Does anyone have a picture of this? Would love to see it.

If you are on Facebook do a search for David E Doss Art and you will be able to see it on his page. It's not on his website and not sure if he will be able to post it on there due to contractual obligations with Disney.

Awesome and it will go so well with the Summer Magic I already have.

He was on our cruise in October. The guy is incredibly talented and so friendly.

That is great news. I collected the sandpail pieces so I cannot wait to add this to my selection.

He had an adorable Mickey, (or is it Minnie?) pumpkin painting too. I saw it on his website recently.

It's a Mickey jack-o-lantern, with Tinkerbell flying over Cinderella's Castle and Goofy sandpail on the ground. We have that piece.

Just checked his schedule on his website & he will be at DTD from 2/12 - 2/18. Does anyone know if his new Castaway Cay picture will be out then?

Hmm... nothing coming up on Facebook, and when I go to his website and click on Facebook, nothing happens... maybe his FB account is shut down temporarily?

Just checked his schedule on his website & he will be at DTD from 2/12 - 2/18. Does anyone know if his new Castaway Cay picture will be out then?
Not sure if this will be a general release or DCL exclusive. If I find out something I'll post that info on this thread.

Hmm... nothing coming up on Facebook, and when I go to his website and click on Facebook, nothing happens... maybe his FB account is shut down temporarily?
Search for David E. Doss, Artist on FB and it comes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter