Castaway Cay ideas for non-beach loving older folks?

So there are Jet Bikes, Peddle Water Bikes, Kayaking, Regular Land Bikes, a Bar overlooking the beach, Adult lunch area, or just walking around to see the set-up. Now to be clear, we are "old folks"and DW does not like to swim but she has a good time reading and watching from the beach. I enjoy the water a lot but don't get to spend much time in when it is just the 2 of us. We do spend a lot more time at the adult beach than we ever did when the DDs were younger.

Jet Bikes? I thought I was aware of everything there but this is new. What are Jet Bikes?

My wife and I are older, but don't feel that old. We are not beach folks either. That said, we enjoy hanging out in the Adult area people watching and soaking our feet. The adult beach is shallow and great to walk out a good distance. There are plenty of umbrellas to park under to get out from the sun. Take a book, grab a cold drink from one of the wandering bar folks. read, eat lunch and relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter