Castaway Cay (formerly known as Gorda Cay)

I had heard and, after my first visit, pretty much felt that Castaway was a smuggler's paradise... the runway alone was a dead giveaway... what a wonderfully written article by a man who obviously has a personnal connection with a one of the most beautiful places on our planet. From my first visit I wanted to venture into the forbidden zones and to get a feel for what the entire island was really like... can you imagine being a youngster and being able to enjoy Castaway in it's natural state...

I have that article listed in the External Links page on my website (www.dcltribute.com/links), but I agree that it's an article worthy of reposting on the boards every so often. What an interesting article. The author is now an English professor at the University of Miami. I emailed him to let him know how much I enjoyed the article.

This was a totally cool article. It should remain active like those other ones at the top of the page.

Wow!!!

Scott :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter