• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway cay day

nikky luvs mickey

Mouseketeer
What is the earliest time u can get off the ship? We have a 10:00 appointment for stingrays and 12:00 for parasailing i wanted to explore the beach a little before these to excursions. Thanks:confused3

Disembarkation usually begins around 8:00. Sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later. But you'll have plenty of time to go exploring. I would definitely recommend having breakfast in Parrot Cay on Castaway Cay day because Beach Blanket is always jammed when at Castaway Cay.

Don't sweat it, just remember CC is heaven on earth. Go with the flow and enjoy it.

We got off around 9am, as there was a slight proplem unloading the provisions for the BBQ. The 1st guest off the ship literally galloped down the path - presumably to "bag" a hammock..................but he obviously forgot something in his haste and was seen puffing and panting his way back onboard some 10mins later. :rotfl2: Just "chill out" and enjoy the beautful island: there are plenty of chairs for everyone.:cool1:

So if I want to spend the first hour on CC in a hammock, what is the best way to do this? Where are the hammocks? If we snorkel first, are there any hammocks that become available later in the day or do people pretty much leave their stuff on them for use throughout the day?
Is there a way to find expected start times of excursions?

So if I want to spend the first hour on CC in a hammock, what is the best way to do this? Where are the hammocks? If we snorkel first, are there any hammocks that become available later in the day or do people pretty much leave their stuff on them for use throughout the day?
Is there a way to find expected start times of excursions?

Just giving this a little bump as I'd like to know these answers as well!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter