Castaway Cay Club??

lindah

Earning My Ears
Just ret'd from our first ever cruise (10/6-10) and had a WONDERFUL time! So good, we want to book another for next year. I thought I'd read that after your first cruise Disney sent you a Castaway Club Number(?) and you'd receive a discount on your next cruise if you used that number. Is this true? If so, about how long before we get that number? Thanks!

lindah,

Castaway club members do not receive a special discount, unfortunately. The only special you get is a shipboard credit, up to $200.00, if you book another cruise while you're on your cruise. You could get an early booking discount, if you booked early enough. Returning cruisers do get a gift in their stateroom though. Last year we received a DCL duffle bag with a water bottle. This year it is a Castaway Club beach Towel. And you get Castaway Club pins too.

I know cruising DCL is addicting!! This is our 3rd one. We leave in 1 week for the 7 day Western!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Take care,

Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie: Guess I'll go ahead and book -- just thought we might save a few dollars with the Castaway Cay Club (but we're going to cruise again no matter what the cost).

I didn't realize we get a returning gift...how cool!! You don't have to do anything besides pass your number on to your agent?! I'm excited!!!! :bounce:

The Castaway Club members are also treated to a returning cruisers reception on board ship. You will receive an invitation in your stateroom. They had non-alcoholic and alcoholic punch type drinks and appetizers. :)

When you book your second cruise, just give them you CC number, or tell them you cruised before and they should be able to find the number. When you get to your room, you'll find your gift!!! And I forgot, there is a special reception with the Captain and other CM's for Castaway club members on the cruise too. They have nice h'ordoerves and drinks.

Take care,
Bonnie

I'm not gonna tell DH or DD! Oh, he'll be so suprised!! We were return cruisers on RCL and the reception was excellent so I expect the same from DCL. Free drinks!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter