Cass and Michelle....DREAMS really do come true Pre-Trippie 1/30/11 4-Night Cruise

Oh my gooooossh, I can't believe my eyes...CASS is going on the DREAM!! Woohooo!! How awesome!!:banana:I am SO excited for you Cass!! I feel like it's definitely loooong overdue for one of your awesome reports! :worship:I CANNOT wait to read all about it! Congrats for being selected--you definitely deserve it!!!:)

I didn't know we were going on a cruise....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

(Sorry... I had to... now I have to go back and read...:goodvibes)

We don't get our cruise docs until we get to the resort so we are anxious to see what stateroom we will be in. There's still tons of availability so we are thinking we will get an inside room. Normally I wouldn't be all that thrilled to be in an inside room but I would love to see the Virtual Portholes so I don't mind at all :thumbsup2

Do you have your reservation number? We were able to look that up once it was received and found out our stateroom number ahead of time, even though we did not receive cruise docs until we arrived at WDW for AEP. Hoping you will be able to check this out before arriving! (This also allowed us to book Palo in advance as well.)

I'll just live it through you!!! (have a Mickey bar for me ok?)

Sorry, a different Michelle :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

I just got an email today from AEP inside sales saying that are super busy with all the arrangements and they don't have the reservation numbers for the hotel or the cruise yet but I might be able to call DCL in the next few days and get the ressie number from them :thumbsup2

I called them this afternoon and got my ressie number and now know what room I am in. I hope they don't change it because I will totally enjoy deck 10 :thumbsup2

Hey Dawg, careful what you wish for :)
Good thing you don't live closer to us, we'd be hanging out way too much.
Not sure if you can handle a 4yr old girl though; she's tough!

The days are going to be the same: get up, get ready, eat, get babysitter, work.. remember to eat, work, get Kira, take Kira to school (Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri), work, get Kira, try to work for another hour, feed us both somehow & attempt to cook; play, bath Kira, put Kira to bed, pass out.

Yup, that's the week ahead.
:scared1:

Well, at least Cass will be on :cloud9:

Hey Dawg, careful what you wish for :)
Good thing you don't live closer to us, we'd be hanging out way too much.
Not sure if you can handle a 4yr old girl though; she's tough!

we can move to Canada and you could teach me how to curl.:lmao: wait...that doesnt sound right does it??:rotfl2:

me handle a 4yr old girl ?? :rotfl: you forget we have a 4 yr old grandaughter and a 2 yr old grandson and another grandaughter on the way in 4 weeks!!!

make sure you slip a few packs of cherry chapstick into the suitcase for Cass.:cloud9: and make sure she packs her red dress too!!:cloud9:;);)

The days are going to be the same: get up, get ready, eat, get babysitter, work.. remember to eat, work, get Kira, take Kira to school (Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri), work, get Kira, try to work for another hour, feed us both somehow & attempt to cook; play, bath Kira, put Kira to bed, pass out.

Yup, that's the week ahead.
:scared1:

Welcome to "Motherhood" Rob. :rotfl2::hug:

The part that made me laugh the hardest was "remember to eat". :scared1:

You ARE doing a "trippie", right? :yay:

I called them this afternoon and got my ressie number and now know what room I am in. I hope they don't change it because I will totally enjoy deck 10 :thumbsup2

Oooooo! Now that sounds nice!! Maybe I should call DCL to see if they have our room yet!

There really are very few inside rooms on the Dream and people booked them especially to have the special "porthole".... even turning down upgrades :rolleyes:

Just found out we are no longer taking a private ship tour :sad1:

We are now embarking with everyone else and then just touring the ship on our own. Oh well, I will be super happy just to be on the ship :goodvibes

Just means I won't be able to get any room photos/videos except for our own. :upsidedow

Greetings everyone :wave2:

Well, I really didn't think I would get to do another Trip Report until 2012 but I have been blessed with an amazing last-minute opportunity to cruise on the Disney Dream's second official sailing so here I am to tell you all about it
bop.gif

Here's hoping you have a great time and I'm looking forward to reading yours AND Rob's trip reports!

Here's hoping you have a great time and I'm looking forward to reading yours AND Rob's trip reports!

Well, I'm not sure exactly how much of a report Rob will be writing :rolleyes1 but I'm sure he will post a few things ;):goodvibes

Thanks M :hug:

I was up early this morning....not feeling very groovy :sick:...so I called DCL and finally got our reservation # and stateroom :cool1:

We are in a Category 5A Stateroom with Veranda on deck 9 :woohoo: :thumbsup2

There's a small possibility that the room may still change but I think we are close enough to the cruise date that it will remain the same :goodvibes

Only 3 more sleeps so I am very excited :yay: I am all packed, except for the stuff I need on Thursday morning... got my US cash, travel medical insurance, put all my info into my iPhone, camera batteries are charged and got lots of frozen dinners in the fridge for Rob and Kira :rolleyes1:goodvibes

This will be my first trip using only Disney buses since we normally rent a car. It will also be my first time using Disney's Magical Express from the airport so I am looking forward to new Disney experiences :upsidedow

Is it Thursday yet? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter