Caskbill

Prayers for his entire family....He was a great DISer.

I did not know him personally, but always enjoyed reading his posts - he was very knowledgeable. My condolences go out to his family. May he rest in peace.

So sorry to hear about Bill's passing. My heart and thoughts go out to his family, loved ones and friends.

Our family continues to pray for Bill's family in hopes that they find peace and comfort during this difficult time. Bill was so very kind to us on the DIS and his many contributions will be missed! Bill taught me how to put pics in my signature when I first joined! I know that Bill has probably tracked down Walt by now and they are probably up there scheming on how to plus something!

I just read about Bill's passing yesterday...I have been a long-time lurker on these boards, but have always enjoyed his posts.

Our prayers are with his family.

W

Thank you to Bill and condolences to his family. For someone I never met in person, he taught me a lot. My family's prayers are with everyone.

I am very late in noticing this. I had seen the 6/10 update and assumed things were going well. I just noticed the sticky.

My deepest sympathy to his family. I can only imagine the shock as this all took place so quickly!

RIP, Bill. Condolences to his family at this very difficult time. He will be missed here on the Disboards.

Continued prayers & good thoughts for Bill's family during this difficult time.

Hoping that the knowledge of how many people appreciated the kindness and caring of this man willl help his family in this time of sorrow.

Never had the opportunity to meet Bill either but heartfelt condolences to friends and family.

Our thoughts and prayers to Bill's family. May all your DVC memories help you through this difficult time.

Bill was very helpful when I was deciding to join DVC. I will forever be grateful to him for his wisdom on all things DVC.

I am sorry to hear of his death. May God comfort his family at this sad time and give them some peace. God bless his family.

He is also a loss to these DVC boards.

I am so very sorry to hear of Bill's passing. He will be missed. He helped me on more than one occasion and I was so very grateful.

My heart felt sympathy goes out to his family and I'll keep them in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter