• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caskbill needs some prayers ... **Updated 6/10/09

Bill has been so helpful when I've had trouble navigating his planner and tracker. I feel as if I know him. He is certainly a friend to everyone on the DIS and my prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery go out to Bill and his family.

He is a institution and a stable influence here on the boards. Here is wishing you a fast and complete recovery..smjj

Bill, I hope you are able to have the surgery, and it's successful! My fil had a heart attack 9 years ago, and had a quintuple bypass. His health has been really good ever since. I'll pray for you and your family.

Lots of good wishes for a very speedy recovery.

My prayers and best thoughts go with Bill and his family. By the grace he will come through this better than ever.:hug:

Having been thru a very similar situation with my DH just a couple of years ago, I know the stress and worry that this family is going thru. I am sending them all much pixie dust, many prayers and thoughts for the strength to get thru this. Most of all, prayers to Bill to come thru this a stronger person who can once again enjoy his love for being at Disney. God Bless to all of you.
:hug:

to Caskbill and his family. We hope and pray the medications will work and he can soon have his bypass surgery. Please know that everything you have done for the Dis and the DVC community has been greatly appreciated and we all wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks Doc for letting us know,
Binnie

My prayers and thoughts out to Caskbill and his family and friends. :grouphug:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, Bill.

Regards,
Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter