• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cashing Checks

Cone Family

Earning My Ears
We plan on just cashing checks onboard.
Does anyone know if there is a daily limit to the amount you can write the check for?

What will you be cashing checks for? To pay for anything, you just charge it to your room on your room key card.

Do you mean personal checks? I'm not even sure they will cash those. No problem cashing traveler's checks though. If they have a daily limit, it must be more than $200, because we cashed that amount one day.

I cashed $900 in travelers checks one day.
I don't think they have a limit on those.

I did not want to have to get travlers checks, On other cruises we have just cashed personal checks to pay for our shopping and island stuff.:jester: :jester:

We cashed a several hundred dollar personal check on board. My husband handled it so I don't know if perhaps they asked for a credit card number just in case it bounced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter