cashier's checks

GoodStepMom

Earning My Ears
Can you get cashier's checks or money orders cashed at guest services? Is there an ATM on board too?

Just wondering, do you pay for hairbraiding on the ship with cash or KTTW? Also, is there any reason to take cash onto Castaway Cay?

Thanks

They can cash travelers checks. And that's what you should travel with.

No, there is no ATM onboard, but there are several nearby the dock at most ports. And the ATM's at St Thomas don't charge extra fees.

We went to Guest Services every other day and paid off our account with Traveler's checks...we didn't want a large charge on our credit card and wanted to know the trip was paid off when we got off the ship. It was very easy....

Ooops! TRAVELERS CHECKS, of course...I'm really a world class traveler, can't you tell?

Thanks for the responses!

Dave, as always, you've got the answer even if I got the question wrong! :D

Leaving Saturday...
:Pinkbounc

For the last part of your question, yes, you'll need cash if you want to send postcards or other mail from the Castaway Cay post office. All other transactions at Castaway Cay are charged to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter