Cashduck Is Coming Back!!

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Schachteles, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Schachteles

Schachteles DIS Veteran

Well, I guess I just missed you guys too much to leave.. I've decided to revamp CashDuck and reopen in mid-October. Look for new features, new offers, and new ways to earn.

All withdraws that have already been requested will be sent out as previously scheduled, and I expect all prizes to be sent out by the end of next week. Then I'll be busy making the new and improved CashDuck a reality!

I am surprised...will be interesting to see how it works out!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tcarr5

tcarr5 I suffer from Disneyitus!

:woohoo: :woohoo: yea!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: I've always had better luck with cashduck crediting offers :thumbsup2

4. Schachteles

Schachteles DIS Veteran

I had really good luck over there too. I hope she can turn it around...will be interesting to see...the days of making LOTS of $$ is gone so that stinks.

5. diswife

diswife Mouseketeer

I am so glad to hear that the Duck will be back. I never heard of this site until everyone was talking about its closing so it was to late for me to join. I always hate to hear of a honest rewards site shuting down. Good Luck Kira, what great news.:banana: :banana:

6. Dcanoli

Dcanoli DIS Veteran

You beat me to it!

I knew one of you girls would post this information!

This is very exciting. CD is how I got started--the first site I did. Make over $100 the very first month.....nothing else has compared to that.....YET!

I am very excited to see what Kira will be up to, and I'm so glad I didn't use my feathers!

7. jollytammy

jollytammy Mouseketeer

That is super good news! Keep us informed!

8. murphnjamie

murphnjamie Mouseketeer

I can't wait! I miss cashduck...I'm glad Kira's able to get it back online. :thumbsup2