• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CashDuck has offers listed

Schachteles

DIS Veteran
I haven't gotten an e-mail saying that she is up and running again, but I just logged in to see that there are offers listed, no monetary value to them, just feathers, but I thought that people might like to know.

Kim

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Working up new ideas

Several people have asked me and been curious about why I decided to reopen CashDuck. (Just a note: I am under 30, and not going through menopause, as has been suggested.) First, and most importantly, I decided that the ideas that I had been thinking of for new ventures, while not originally part of my plan for CashDuck, could still be implemented through a redesign. Then everyone who was part of CashDuck could continue to participate and especially keep their referrals. Second, I really like the little community we have built up here and I don't want to lose it. It just seems like it would not be as good when starting over, as some people have been here from the very beginning. Third, part of the reason I decided to close initially was that CashDuck had grown so large that I just did not have the time to keep it up anymore, and I especially won't have time during school (I also have a full time job, that I will continue at while going to school.) I have two very-part time helpers, but a lot of the work was not easy to farm out to other people, nor does everyone have the space for a LOT OF DUCKS in their house.

So in the new CashDuck you will see a different emphasis on the offers, more opportunities to form groups and communities, and a different variety of prizes. I hope to make CashDuck something that you can invite others from your own communities into, and that CashDuck can help you meet goals for your own groups as well as earning money and prizes for yourself. You will also see a lot more opportunity for philanthropy - the breast cancer donation drive was so successful that I think that if we all had the opportunity to participate in things like that on a more regular basis that a lot could be accomplished.

So I guess we could sum it up as this: What we have here at CashDuck is valuable and unique, and I believe that we can all benefit from a little change in focus, without throwing what we have away.

I just noticed this entry in Kira's blog. Sounds like some interesting changes are coming to CashDuck.

...for letting us know.

I was going to check the other day, and I just simply forgot.

Please keep up informed. I was thinking Kira would send out an e-mail once she was up and running again.

Maybe she is slowly building it back up.

Thanks again! Deb

I had seen that blog entry back in September...I am sure Kira will e-mail when it is back up and running, I was just surprised to log in yesterday and see offers available.

Good to hear. I will be interested to see what it is like when the site comes back. If it will be worth it to start earning again or if it's going to be changed too much to see any kinda profit. I guess we all just have to wait and see!

Yep I started activating things before the email went out.. to make sure everything was working on the site before everyone came in again. Since it has been a while, please do let me know if you find any broken links.

Also FYI there are a couple new free trials and a lot of the $1 trials have returned.. because everything is in feathers, this means I can get a lot more offers. It's a tradeoff but I think it will be beneficial.

I'm super excited! I think that there are a lot of great oppourtunities available! I can't wait start saving for my first disney trip!:dance3:

I've already made enough for $50 Disney Dollars :banana: :banana: . I think that was for 3 trials only. One was a paid trial for $5.00, the others were free.

Her stuff almost always credits and it's so fast! Of the big stuff, I've only had one not credit since I joined in June, and I've done most of the big stuff on cashduck. I :love: Cashduck!

Yep I started activating things before the email went out.. to make sure everything was working on the site before everyone came in again. Since it has been a while, please do let me know if you find any broken links.

Also FYI there are a couple new free trials and a lot of the $1 trials have returned.. because everything is in feathers, this means I can get a lot more offers. It's a tradeoff but I think it will be beneficial.

Welcome Kira!!

I've already made enough for $50 Disney Dollars :banana: :banana: . I think that was for 3 trials only. One was a paid trial for $5.00, the others were free.

Her stuff almost always credits and it's so fast! Of the big stuff, I've only had one not credit since I joined in June, and I've done most of the big stuff on cashduck. I :love: Cashduck!

That is great...I just got back from Disney...enjoyed spending my FREE $$!! Can't wait to start earning again...9 days without the internet, I thought I would go nuts!

I'm super excited! I think that there are a lot of great oppourtunities available! I can't wait start saving for my first disney trip!:dance3:

Good to hear...good luck!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter