Cash Room using Member Services

lovemickeyminnie

Earning My Ears
hello,
We are out of points I don’t want to borrow anymore because we have already borrowed some points to cover our Summer 2019 trip to DisneyWorld with our extended family of 16. We would like to go
November of 2019 just 6 of us. Has anybody ever used the paying cash with Member Services? We need a two bedroom. Is the price you pay the price you would get if I booked it off DisneyWorld.com or is it the rental prices I would get off of David’s Rental? Is there a discount booking with Member Sevices? Do you pay all the money up front booking with Member services or is it like booking DisneyWorld.com you put the $200 deposit down and pay the rest before 40 something days out? It thought I read somewhere discounted rate with DVC Member services!! Help please!! Thanks

If you book a cash room at a DVC resort through MS, it will be at the full rack rate. A member cash discount of 25% may or may not be available for your dates.

If you book a cash room at a DVC resort through MS, it will be at the full rack rate. A member cash discount of 25% may or may not be available for your dates.

If I do this with Member Services then do I pay the $200 deposit and pay the rest later like booking off DisneyWorld.com or all up front?

If you have an AP, check their rates, often it's 35-45% off list. Plus you will get a full cleaning each day, with CRO. Thru DVC it's the normal T&T on day 4...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter