Cash only stuff

The only thing I can think of is the funnel cake stand on The Boardwalk & by American Adventure in Epcot WS.

...Disney makes it incredibly convenient to spend your money - whatever form it happens to come in...

I've hear tolls from the Orlando Airport to the Disney resorts is $2.50 (can anyone confirm that?) so if you're driving, you will need toll money. Other than that & tips, I've never needed cash for anything else.

Make sure you have cash for tips for Mousekeeping at the resort (they definitely deserve it IMO). :thumbsup2

Oh, and I guess if you have kids, they may want to get those "pressed pennies" so you will need pennies & quarters for that.

The carts that are out selling light up stuff during parades and stuff only take cash. At least I'm pretty sure that's true.

Might seem obvious but quarters & pennies for the collectible coins throughout the parks & DD :thumbsup2

The airbush tattoos. We had them done at DTD and it was cash only.

I have lost the word for them, but the carts in MK where the person cuts out profiles. They take either cash or a credit card - no room charge. Maybe I should say this was my experience from two years ago. I haven't had another one cut on our more recent trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter