Cash Duck Feathers question

kasandria

<font color=9999CC>I've got the FEVER!!!!<br><font
Hey everyone. i was wondering how long it usually took to get credit for referrals that you cash your feathers in for. TIA!
Kas:banana:

Well, my referrals showed up within 24 hours (I think); however, neither one of them (2) have earned any $ yet. I've had them for close to a month. From now on I just save up & cash out for Disney $.

Some referals will be active some won't do anything. It's pretty much a gamble you might not even earn money off of them because they won't log into the site again and complete any offers. I have been really lucky with my referals others have not. As soon as they get credit for an offer you will see it in your account history.

Well, my referrals showed up within 24 hours (I think); however, neither one of them (2) have earned any $ yet. I've had them for close to a month. From now on I just save up & cash out for Disney $.

I'm with you on this....I gave up and have been getting Disney Dollars. My reffs. DID NOTHING! lol And I bought quite a few. :sad2:

Thanks everyone! I got credit for them today. 1 is already earning!
Kas:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter