• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casey Anthony Trial Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from break

JA up with gloves on

HHBP asking jury about desserts
saying just curious then laughs--he's so cute lol

JA asks witness whats in salami container--a piece of paper
JA no food in trash--doesn't appear to be food in the trash

JA you talked about cleaning up a decomp scene--you can take a paper towel to clean up a little bit right--I dont think itd be effective but yes

JA you can vacuum up bugs--yes

JA only thing you can not get rid of is the smell--with experiments i did to get rid of youd have to remove liner and get all the nooks and crannies--smell possible to remove but difficult

JA what was temp of days you had pigs in trunk--60 degrees
MY FEED CUT OUT

JA so pigs wouldve been in trunk for 6 days
W yes
JA so a child in trunk for 2 days wrapped in a blanket in garbage bags in laundry bag

Arrgh my feed keeps going out

REDIRECT

JB u dont disagree with haskells findings as it relates to suburban--No

JB can you say why you dont disagree--evident body was there for a long period of time

JB some stage of decomposition has already passed--yes

JB early colonizers in laundry bag?--Yes

JB how many--W referring to report...75 puparea(cases) recovered from bag

JB is that considered a lot--W that is very few

JB with 75 in bag wouldnt u expect to find at least that many in trunk--I would expect to find many more

JB u agree body was moved but you disagree to where body was prior

Objection--Sidebar

Someone had mentioned back on the old thread that they were watching and there was a split screen with Casey on it all the time. That's not HLN is it, cause apparently I'm missing some of her faces.

Good point! Baez has been claiming all along that that bad smell coming from the trunk could have been rotting food. His own expert just said there was no food! Did anyone else notice how sad Casey looked during the cross examination?

Salami can - not food

Poor guy was lied to, Henry Lee (ick) said it was ham and cheese IIRC

Good point! Baez has been claiming all along that that bad smell coming from the trunk could have been rotting food. His own expert just said there was no food! Did anyone else notice how sad Casey looked during the cross examination?

whoops no food

Has this poor guy had to take a break to test his sugar yet??

Good thing he's not asthmatic

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

He's getting a bit red in the cheeks. I think he's going to go into accounting when this trial is over!

How come Cheney and Baez BOTH need to go up for a sidebar? The state never needs to send two people up there. Of course, the state doesn't have an idiot like Baez on their size. I guess I just answered my own question!

so now is he back tracking and saying no body therefore he does not smell anything? Did he not say that he smelled decamp?

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

You think he would want to end the week on a bang, not this crap.

How come Cheney and Baez BOTH need to go up for a sidebar? The state never needs to send two people up there. Of course, the state doesn't have an idiot like Baez on their size. I guess I just answered my own question!

Baez is like a teenager driving on a permit, Cheney is like the licensed driver who has to be in the car too.

Snap! I am telling you Bozo is going to be led out of there in the fetal postion. JA is really mopping the floor with him right now. Bozo can't even get a cohesive sentence out of his mouth. :lmao:

Funny lol

Back

JB you do disagree with where body was prior--W Haskell make assumptions that body was in trunk..I don't see any evidence that body was in trunk

JB do you think chloroform detracted the early colonizers--W if chloroform detracted then we wouldnt see the 75 pupae in the laundry bag

JB you were asked about Dr Vass were you aware of any air samples being used in other cases--

Objection--Sustained

JB a member of Acadamy of Forensic Sciences--W yes

JB do you keep up to date--W yes because I teach about this subject

Objection--Sidebar

JB rolling his eyes shaking his head and motioning to his witness--just did the Comeon move lol---I think JA just muttered "crap" at the podium

Not sure what's going on but it looks like theyre waiting for something from the DT

Originally Posted by LisaR

because by now - dippy wants his mommy

ok - dippy can't have it both ways. he can't object to states witnesses going off script when they tried to testify to science that was not "their field" and then expect his own bug boy to testify to air or something else.

which is it dippy - either scientific people know about other areas because they can read or they can't

Back from break

JA up with gloves on

HHBP asking jury about desserts
saying just curious then laughs--he's so cute lol

JA asks witness whats in salami container--a piece of paper
JA no food in trash--doesn't appear to be food in the trash

JA you talked about cleaning up a decomp scene--you can take a paper towel to clean up a little bit right--I dont think itd be effective but yes

JA you can vacuum up bugs--yes

JA only thing you can not get rid of is the smell--with experiments i did to get rid of youd have to remove liner and get all the nooks and crannies--smell possible to remove but difficult

JA what was temp of days you had pigs in trunk--60 degrees
MY FEED CUT OUT

JA so pigs wouldve been in trunk for 6 days
W yes
JA so a child in trunk for 2 days wrapped in a blanket in garbage bags in laundry bag

Arrgh my feed keeps going out

REDIRECT

JB u dont disagree with haskells findings as it relates to suburban--No

JB can you say why you dont disagree--evident body was there for a long period of time

JB some stage of decomposition has already passed--yes

JB early colonizers in laundry bag?--Yes

JB how many--W referring to report...75 puparea(cases) recovered from bag

JB is that considered a lot--W that is very few

JB with 75 in bag wouldnt u expect to find at least that many in trunk--I would expect to find many more

JB u agree body was moved but you disagree to where body was prior

Objection--Sidebar
:thumbsup2
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

He's getting a bit red in the cheeks. I think he's going to go into accounting when this trial is over!
:lmao:
Baez is like a teenager driving on a permit, Cheney is like the licensed driver who has to be in the car too.
:lmao:
BBBBBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

You think he would want to end the week on a bang, not this crap.
The week doesn't end until tomorrow at 1 PM, unless Perry goes longer.
Back

JB you do disagree with where body was prior--W Haskell make assumptions that body was in trunk..I don't see any evidence that body was in trunk

JB do you think chloroform detracted the early colonizers--W if chloroform detracted then we wouldnt see the 75 pupae in the laundry bag

JB you were asked about Dr Vass were you aware of any air samples being used in other cases--

Objection--Sustained

JB a member of Acadamy of Forensic Sciences--W yes

JB do you keep up to date--W yes because I teach about this subject

Objection--Sidebar

JB rolling his eyes shaking his head and motioning to his witness--just did the Comeon move lol---I think JA just muttered "crap" at the podium

Not sure what's going on but it looks like theyre waiting for something from the DT
:thumbsup2

Oh boy, I have a ton of catching up to do!!!!

I love the new digs! Totally hot, Mary Anne! Thanks a million and you do rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter