• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casey Anthony THE VERDICT IS IN at 2:15 EST Thread #5

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Up to 3 hours

• 3 - 6 hours

• 6 - 9 hours

• 9 - 12 hours

• 12 -15 hours

• 15 - 18 hours

• 18 - 21 hours

• 21 - 24 hours

• 24 - 27 hours

• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This attorney's smug news conference is sickening. This whole defense team should be in CLOSED chambers doing their high 5s. Could they be any more classless? He said Caylee had passed....NO, SHE WAS MURDERED!!!

Pray that WE never need the US Justice system to be fair with us. What is there left we can trust?

I wonder if HHJP will still bring contempt charges against Baez? Not only that, the Florida Bar Association could still take away his law license.

"Foreword by Orenthal James Simpson...."

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: awesome.

And now JB is talking about how MURDER is wrong no matter how it is done (DP specifically).
And I can go home and say "I saved a life today" Holy crap.

If her "friends" and family have a shred of decency, they'll treat her as a pariah. Let her support herself (who would give her a job?), find her own living quarters, find some other suckers to party, dance and drink with. Unfortuntely, there will be some idiots who will latch on to her for the notoriety, and she'll take them for all she can. And some sleazy publishing house will publish her book of lies, making pots of money off this travesty. I'm so sick to my stomach!

Queen Colleen

What I don't understand is, how could they not convict of the aggravated child abuse? She is the child's mother, it is her responsibility to take care of her and love her and protect her. She was the last person to see her alive, she lied about her being taken by a non-existant person and then shows up dead. What are these people thinking???

Personally I guess we can all get away with murder now...in Florida.

Ridiculous!

+1

I can totally understand the 1st degree being not guilty. I can barely understand aggravated manslaughter being not guitly. But child abuse being not guilty?! Seriously?

I turned it off. I won't watch those fools puffing themselves up.

All I can say is "Don't drink the Casey Kool aid"!

OMG I wish Baez would shut up. One thing I am glad of is that I will not have to listen to him for much longer. Justice was NOT done today. That baby died and it was her mother's fault. So sad. Her mom and dad better sleep with one eye open.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: awesome.

And now JB is talking about how MURDER is wrong no matter how it is done (DP specifically).
And I can go home and say "I saved a life today" Holy crap.

Honestly? "Daddy saved the life of a woman who murdered her own child and threw her out like trash. Look what a hero I am!!" Sick.

Well I guess Caseys tattoo fits her perfectly now. She got to murder her child and got away with it. What a beautiful life.

Cindy and George need to sleep with one eye open as long as Casey is free!

Mason should be ashamed of himself. Baez is dilusional if he really believes his client is innocent.

They're just doing their job. This happens every day in courtrooms everywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if George kills Casey after all she's done. He didn't look too happy when the verdict was not guilty. He was probably thinking of Caylee. Cindy is relieved. George is furious I thnk.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter