Caryn and Mark PJ- SBP/LSS/PI >>>>>>AND WE'RE OFF<<<<<<

So, did you order the cufflinks? I'm going to buy Kris a nice pair as a gift for the wedding too. He wears them periodically for business stuff too, so I figure it will be worth it.

Caryn, what dress did you end up going with? I must have missed it somewhere in here.

i went with this one, but without the sash. the sash looked bunchy and now my waist will look teeny tiny!
thumbphp.jpg

So, did you order the cufflinks? I'm going to buy Kris a nice pair as a gift for the wedding too. He wears them periodically for business stuff too, so I figure it will be worth it.
i didn't get them because i was scared they wouldn't come in on time...mark NEVER wears cufflinks, so oh well...

last night our best friends threw us a beautiful dinner party! it was so nice and we had a great time! 2 of them aren't able to make it to the wedding and they have so gracioulsy offered to cat sit for us!

unfortunately, i'm feeling slightly under the weather, so i've been cooped up in the house all day packing and reading. i have a nail appt at 6...

tan line lindsay has picked up the wine today and said it looks great! i can't wait to see it!!!

I hope you have a wonderful wedding.... enjoy your day. You have a lot of wonderful plans and have worked hard- you will have a magical day to always remember. Congrats

Caryn,
I have been a long time lurker (and a few time poster) on your thread. I just wanted to send my wishes for a fantastic time! Like so many others, I can't wait to read your report when you return. You have SO many fabulous things and ideas!!

Feel better. :wizard: Congratulations!!!

shiiiiiiieeet it's almost here!

i just wanted to say, i just saw 27 dresses and there was a preview for the sex and the city movie and i thought of you crazy girls :)

That was nice of your friends to throw a dinner party, hopefully it gave you some time to relax :goodvibes

Hope you're feeling better soon. :sick: I think I am going to stock up on all kinds of vitamins and take stuff like those Airborne pills the week of the wedding.

Have an amazing wedding!! I'll be down there on Friday for my wedding on Sunday...can't wait to see pics of yours when I get home in a few weeks! :goodvibes

It was nice of your friends to throw you a dinner party, I hope it gave you a chance to relax!

Enjoy your trip! Live it up- it's almost your wedding day!!! :yay: :yay: :bride: :yay: :yay:

Almost there Caryn!!!!
We'll be thinking about you :)

I hope you have a wonderful wedding.... enjoy your day. You have a lot of wonderful plans and have worked hard- you will have a magical day to always remember. Congrats

thank you very much! may you have a magical day as well!!!

Caryn,
I have been a long time lurker (and a few time poster) on your thread. I just wanted to send my wishes for a fantastic time! Like so many others, I can't wait to read your report when you return. You have SO many fabulous things and ideas!!

Feel better. :wizard: Congratulations!!!

thanks geetey! i can't wait to get back and post my trip report!!!!!

shiiiiiiieeet it's almost here!

i just wanted to say, i just saw 27 dresses and there was a preview for the sex and the city movie and i thought of you crazy girls :)

i might go see that tonight to de-stress!

That was nice of your friends to throw a dinner party, hopefully it gave you some time to relax :goodvibes

Hope you're feeling better soon. :sick: I think I am going to stock up on all kinds of vitamins and take stuff like those Airborne pills the week of the wedding.

i take airborne and emergen-c at least 3 times per day. i seriously think this is why i'm not as sick as i would normally be!

Have an amazing wedding!! I'll be down there on Friday for my wedding on Sunday...can't wait to see pics of yours when I get home in a few weeks! :goodvibes

It was nice of your friends to throw you a dinner party, I hope it gave you a chance to relax!

Enjoy your trip! Live it up- it's almost your wedding day!!! :yay: :yay: :bride: :yay: :yay:

the good thing about being an over planner is that i got to sit around all day yesterday and not do much...

Almost there Caryn!!!!
We'll be thinking about you :)

thanks!!!!

PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING!!!!!

and the travel channel is running disney specials all day long AND i've just started a new disney book! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! eeeek! i have to go check in online for our flight!!!!!

Tan line Lindsay is about to smash the wine that she picked up if you don't stop with the tan line comments. The wine looks great. Seriously cute labels. I'm very excited to drink it!!!

Tan line Lindsay is about to smash the wine that she picked up if you don't stop with the tan line comments. The wine looks great. Seriously cute labels. I'm very excited to drink it!!!

TLL

can you post pics? dad said they were nice, though i think he's speculating...the situation tomorrow is fixed. they are hosting lunch tomorrow at noon, try to go mooch off them. OH and please please please remind kelly about destiney's tinkerbell costume...

SEE YA REAL SOON::MickeyMo

CARYN~
HAVE A SAFE TRIP!:drive: YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTS! CONGRATS TO BOTH YOU AND MARK! BEST WISHES FOR A LIEFTIME OF HAPPINESS!pixiedust:

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE GREAT IDEAS AND HELP YOU GAVE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!!:thanks:

HAVE A WONDERFUL, MAGICAL TIME!!!
Enjoy every moment and really try to take it all in..like everyone says it does go by so fast!

Caryn,
I can't believe that its already here! I hope you guys have a fabulous time! Enjoy yourselves, and we want to see LOTS of pics when you get back!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEDDING!!!!:goodvibes

I am sooo excited for you! I can not wait to hear how wonderful it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter