• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cartoon Series DVD's

DisneyCrazy915

I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street U
I'm glad Disney released shows like Darkwing Duck and Ducktales, but I wish they'd release Goof Troop, Timon and Pumba, and Aladdin too. Why Disney? Why? :sad1:

Amazon has Goof Troop on DVD! But I know what you mean. There are so many things that I would like to come out on DVD and alas, not available....

I got the first season of the Gummie Bears and DuckTales last week!!!!! I almost bought TaleSpin too, but think I'll wait!!

I wish they would put the rest of the episodes of Gargoyles out and and the rest of Ducktales out. Ducktales is my all time favorite animated series.

I have wonderful memories of Disney's Adventures of the Gummie Bears. Fun stuff! I hope Disney continues to release all the seasons of Gummie Bears.

I would like to see the Emperor's New School on dvd sometime soon.

A good series that would be much better without commercials.

According to the wiki there is a last episode that my kids and I have never seen.

I would love to see the Little Mermaid TV show too... I remember that I used to wake up very early on weekend mornings to watch it. I always looked forward to that. I can barely remember it now...

I think the Little Mermaid cartoon was on as recently as a year or so ago on the Disney Channel. It was on I think it was on anytime from 6 am to 7:30 am on Saturday mornings.

Never liked it all that well. The animation always seemed so cheap looking and really didn't pay any respect to the great animation of the movie.

Oh, I agree about the animation quality. Of course that's only in retrospect. As a little kid I don't think it really mattered to me, I was just excited to see more of Ariel's adventures, heh. Probably it would be for the best if I never saw it again, I would most likely be disappointed that it doesn't live up to my childhood enjoyment of it.

It's Economics 101, there obviously is not a demand for them. Why not write to Disney and ask them to put the shows out on DVD? When they see a demand from the marketplace then they'll put them out on DVD.

I wish they would put the rest of the episodes of Gargoyles out and and the rest of Ducktales out. Ducktales is my all time favorite animated series.

EXACTLY! I cannot tell you how many people including myself wish they'd just release the last Gargoyles episodes out on DVD. The fanbase is huge so I don't understand why they're not Y_Y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter