• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carthay Circle Menu

I was there a couple of weeks ago, I can't help much as me and my friend are both vegetarians so we got a special entree but the desserts were different than those listed on allears.net so maybe it has changed :)

I was there a couple of weeks ago, I can't help much as me and my friend are both vegetarians so we got a special entree but the desserts were different than those listed on allears.net so maybe it has changed :)

I'm just curious, what special entree did you get? I'm vegetarian, too, and when we went last month, I told them I was vegetarian when we made the reservations (and confirmed it when I confirmed the res), then told our server I was vegetarian, expecting to be offered something that maybe wasn't on the menu. Instead, she suggested I get one of the salads, with the meat off. Not really the special meal I was looking forward to.

I ask because we're going back in January, and despite the lack of options, we really do want to visit Carthay Circle again. It would be great to know that they have SOMETHING other than a salad for me to eat.

I believe that it is currently the same. I will be eating there in a little over 3 weeks, so I won't be very helpful until then. Sorry!

I'm just curious, what special entree did you get? I'm vegetarian, too, and when we went last month, I told them I was vegetarian when we made the reservations (and confirmed it when I confirmed the res), then told our server I was vegetarian, expecting to be offered something that maybe wasn't on the menu. Instead, she suggested I get one of the salads, with the meat off. Not really the special meal I was looking forward to.

I ask because we're going back in January, and despite the lack of options, we really do want to visit Carthay Circle again. It would be great to know that they have SOMETHING other than a salad for me to eat.

Oh poor you, that's not exciting! Maybe it depends on the chef. I would have been very disappointed, I'm not a salad person.

We both had pasta mine was a sort of marinara sauce (but it.. I don't know it somehow tasted fancier than regular marinara) and it had some really great roasted vegetables like peppers and my friend had the most delicious alfredo sauce I've ever tasted. They also offered us a roasted vegetable stack with potatoes.

I hope when you get back they offer you something better!

I think...if they tell you this again, ask for the chef. :)

We are going in a few weeks and I would also like a vegetarian dish. Do you actually ask to speak with the chef or do you just ask what options might be available to you?

We are going in a few weeks and I would also like a vegetarian dish. Do you actually ask to speak with the chef or do you just ask what options might be available to you?

We didn't talk to the chef ourselves, our server went to tell him we were veggies and then came back to tell us the options :)

I'm pretty sure it changed to fall menu - well at least the dessert menu has. We ate there a few days ago and the peach cannoli others had mentioned was not available. They had more fall/winter type desserts.

To the OP: as of mid October, the menu had changed to include fall items. Our server said that more items might be added as the season progressed. Also, certain entree items might look the same as the summer menu, but the seasonings or the sides will be different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter