• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carter gives Cars Land two thumbs up!

I just checked mine as well when I saw your post. Some of my pictures on the reports and photobucket have the red x as well. I do not have a paid membership. Hopefully, this is something they are working on, but I have seen other reports with the same problem over the past year or so.

Thank you so much for checking!:) I paid for the pro account because they said I exceeded my monthly bandwidth allowance, or something like that. So I was really ticked to have paid the money and then log on and see red x's!:(

Hopefully, they'll fix the issue quickly.

What a wonderful trip report! I loved seeing all of the photos of your grandkids and hearing about their experience. My grandson is 18 months old and unfortunately lives 3000 miles away. I hope to take him in the next year or two.

Hi Luv.

Sorry, I never came back to comment more. During the time you were writing your report is the busiest time for me at work. I loved it though and it helped me prepare for our trip. Loved your pictures. Not going to give you my thoughts on our trip. Have a TR going myself and don't want to lose my readers. :laughing:

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Hopefully Vanessa will enjoy the character dining next trip. I can't believe how much her and Carter have grown. Hope you get back soon.

What a wonderful trip report! I loved seeing all of the photos of your grandkids and hearing about their experience. My grandson is 18 months old and unfortunately lives 3000 miles away. I hope to take him in the next year or two.

Thank you so much! It is wonderful experiencing Disney with grandkids, and I hope you get to take your grandson!:)

Hi Luv.

Sorry, I never came back to comment more. During the time you were writing your report is the busiest time for me at work. I loved it though and it helped me prepare for our trip. Loved your pictures. Not going to give you my thoughts on our trip. Have a TR going myself and don't want to lose my readers. :laughing:

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Hopefully Vanessa will enjoy the character dining next trip. I can't believe how much her and Carter have grown. Hope you get back soon.

Hey, Thumper_Man! :wave: Glad you enjoyed my trip report. Now I need to make my way over to read yours!

We do plan on going back to Disneyland sometime in the spring. We're going back to California in November, but not to Disney. We're taking the family to Knotts Berry Farm over Thanksgiving.:yay: None of us have been before, and we're looking forward to it. The grandkids love all the Peanuts characters, especially Snoopy, so it should be a lot of fun! It'll be interesting to see if Vanessa warms up to the characters. I really hope she'll like them. I know Carter will love seeing Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the gang!

Well, I am super late to the party, but I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome trip report! I just read throught whole thing on my lunch break :) the pictures of your granddaughter on IASW are great. It is nice to be reminded of what Disney is like through a child's eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter