• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cart size?

100acrewoodsfan

Mouseketeer
We are staying at FW for the first time in Sept. It will be myself, DH, DMIL, DS (20 mon), and DD (8months). Can we fit all of us plus a double stroller and diaper bag on a 4 seater if the kids are on our laps or should we get a 6 seater?

Yes, I know a 4 seater will fit all of you.
I'm worried about what to do with your stroller.
I'm used to someone being able to hold on to stroller.
I think that you could alway put stroller up front with your husband driving golf cart and yes put diaper bag in seat.
Then you and your mother can sit in the back hold babies or you could maybe bring a bungee cord to hold stroller in the back putting stroller on the floor and tie down with a bungee cord on that thing that they have on the back of golf cart. Either way I think I would bring something to help tie down the stroller.

Yes, I know a 4 seater will fit all of you.
I'm worried about what to do with your stroller.
I'm used to someone being able to hold on to stroller.
I think that you could alway put stroller up front with your husband driving golf cart and yes put diaper bag in seat.
Then you and your mother can sit in the back hold babies or you could maybe bring a bungee cord to hold stroller in the back putting stroller on the floor and tie down with a bungee cord on that thing that they have on the back of golf cart. Either way I think I would bring something to help tie down the stroller.

I agree with these remarks. I think a 4 will work for you. As long as the other adults hold the children and another adult drives.

Bama Ed

I would suggest DH driving, you or DMIL holding infant in front seat, stroller in back bungeed to side or handle in middle, and you or DMIL with 20 mo old. The golf cart can feel like it's going pretty fast when you're in the back seat so make sure you can hold onto to little one too.

We are staying at FW for the first time in Sept. It will be myself, DH, DMIL, DS (20 mon), and DD (8months). Can we fit all of us plus a double stroller and diaper bag on a 4 seater if the kids are on our laps or should we get a 6 seater?

I agree, a 4 should work, my sister went with us one Christmas and had her grandsons, daughter, husband and herself and they were fine, they did bring bungee cords and put the stroller on time and strapped it down. Might want to try that. Hope you guys have a great trip!! :dancer:

Richard

Should be no problem, stroller can stow on the front footboard with the bulk under the passangers legs so the driver is not impeded.

We were able to slide the stroller over the upright bar that extends up from the rear bumper. I don't know what you'd call that bar, hand hold, safety bar? :confused3

We didn't have to bungee it, it stayed by itself.

Best Regards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter