• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cars Water Bottle Labels...

FireFighter's Wive 3

Earning My Ears
Can anyone make me some personalized Cars water bottle labels? I'm planning my son's 3rd birthday party and would like to have some water bottles with a personalized label. His name is Eli and he will be 3! Thanks in advance!

I just made some for my sons Batman party this coming weekend....it wouldn't be hard to change to Cars and the wording. Anything particular you'd want it to say?

No need to reinvente the wheel. JTandDolly has everything Cars related done. Check the designer sticky thread for her photobucket.

I just made some for my sons Batman party this coming weekend....it wouldn't be hard to change to Cars and the wording. Anything particular you'd want it to say?

Thank You! I'm not picky on the wording as long as it has something with his name (Eli). It is his 3rd birthday so if you can include something about that, whatever wording you think fits the best. =) Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter