CARS at AOA...which building to request

nancybeth67

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in a few days and will be staying in the Cars section of AOA. Which building do you prefer? And why? Should we ask for top floor due to better view, should we ask for a room closeto busses? Close to pools? What is your advice to me? We have a 8 and a 5 year old. Thanks!:thumbsup2

they all look to be same distance from the pool Bldg 1 is closest to parking lot and a little closer to buses Bldg 3 is lake view :)

I'm leaving in 5 days myself for the Cars Suite at AoA :cool1:. I've requested a high floor in building 3, lake view. In my opinion, high floors are quieter since you have no one above you making noise. Also, the view will probably be nicer. Initially, I requested building 1 since it's closest to the bus stop but it seems like building 3 isn't much further and I'd rather have a lake view. Of course, who knows if my requests will be met but it's worth trying.

I'm leaving in 5 days myself for the Cars Suite at AoA :cool1:. I've requested a high floor in building 3, lake view. In my opinion, high floors are quieter since you have no one above you making noise. Also, the view will probably be nicer. Initially, I requested building 1 since it's closest to the bus stop but it seems like building 3 isn't much further and I'd rather have a lake view. Of course, who knows if my requests will be met but it's worth trying.

Thanks for the info. Who did you make the request to? Though your travel agent or to the hotel directly? thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter