Carryout at Table Service restaurants

jamackin

Jamackin
Can you order carryout at the table service restaurants? I realize you can't at the buffets, but how about The Wave or Kona Cafe? Can I just go to the podium and place an order and wait for it?

My understanding it no, the TS restaurants are not set up to handle carry out orders.

My DH and I tried this last time - actually at the Poly, too. We wanted a thing of sticky wings, but we were told no carry out!

They did serve them at the bar there, but the bar wasn't open yet!

I tried last year, just asking b/c I was curious. I was always told no, but they did let me take my dessert back a couple of times. But ONLY after I ordered it to the table first (they wouldn't just pack it up for me right away). One time the waiter told me (I think it was at Kona) that they didn't even have take-out containers. Seems weird. I understand they don't want to deal with take-outs, but you think they'd be more accomadating for you to take your leftovers "home" with you if you're already dining in the restaurant. Anyone else have that problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter