• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carry-ons?

So what do you do with your carry-on's if you are one of the first to board and you can't get into your room for awhile?

Unfortunately. carry them around.
If your in party, someone can the be the carer for them whilst you swim, but other than that, carry them around until 1:30pm or when your Stateroom is available.

Ex Techie :)

As soon as we got on the ship we went up to Cabanas and got a table by the windows so we could park our 2 wheeled carry-ons out of the way. That was a little before noon. We had to drag them around until they opened up the hallway to our room at 1:20pm.

So what do you do with your carry-on's if you are one of the first to board and you can't get into your room for awhile?

As stated, you carry them around with you until your stateroom becomes available.

I usually only take a small backpack (handy for excursions ashore as well) but on the Magic earlier this year, I used a small duffle so I could carry 4 bottles of (well-padded) wine aboard. Both are small and light enough to carry without discomfort or inconvenience.

Is it true concierge folks can leave their carry on bags upstairs in the lounge on Dream Class? Anyone with this experience? Another reason to splurge?

Is it true concierge folks can leave their carry on bags upstairs in the lounge on Dream Class? Anyone with this experience? Another reason to splurge?

You can do this on the Magic/Wonder, but it's certainly not a reason to splurge on concierge just so you don't have to carry around bags for less than 2 hours.

Yes, bring them with you wherever you go...a good idea is to use a wheeled piece of luggage.

We were on the ship close to noon! Surprised, yet delighted!!!

We had 4 carry on bags - 1 for each of us. We placed them under our table in Cabanas during lunch and then placed them on a lounger on the top deck while we rode the Aquaduck! No one touched them at all!

There were plenty of people doing the same thing - we were all on there busy looking around or trying to ride the Aquaduck before the lines went crazy!!! And we did get on about 3x with 10 minute waits! It was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter