Carry on luggage

msgoofy

Mouseketeer
Is there a limit to the number of carry-on luggage pieces you can have?

My DH and I would probably be taking a soft sided rolling cooler, a small tote bag (with medicine and important things in it) and my purse.

Is this okay?

I don't think there is a limit to carry on items, other than they have to fit through the x-ray machine like the ones at the air port.

There is no limit...just what you want to store in your room during the cruise.

No limit, but you will be carrying it until about 1:30 when you can get to your stateroom.

I spoke with Disney cruise line yesterday and they said you are limited to one carry-on bag no larger than 9x14x22 and a personal item (such as a purse). I was surprised because on past cruises, we have carried on all our luggage. Generally, we board in time to go to our stateroom at 1:30. We were hoping to do this again on our upcoming cruise. It is nice to carry everything on because that way you don't have to wait for delivery, especially since we have the early dinner seating.

:stitch: :mickeybar :goofy:

I spoke with Disney cruise line yesterday and they said you are limited to one carry-on bag no larger than 9x14x22 and a personal item (such as a purse). I was surprised because on past cruises, we have carried on all our luggage. Generally, we board in time to go to our stateroom at 1:30. We were hoping to do this again on our upcoming cruise. It is nice to carry everything on because that way you don't have to wait for delivery, especially since we have the early dinner seating.

:stitch: :mickeybar :goofy:

In 17 DCL cruises I have never seen them limit carryons. I would think this probably falls into the category of policy that is on the DCL books and must be spoken by CM's when you call....but in reality not enforced.

MJ

That is my thought also. We have carried on luggage for our last three cruises and never had a problem. It works out great because I don't go to the lunch buffet so I just wait with the luggage in the VERY comfy chairs on level 5, read my book and at 1:30 head for my room. We don't bring that much luggage (probably 2 bags for 3 people) so that may be why there isn't a problem.

I asked the CM if this was a policy change and she said no, which means you are correct in that it is probably something they MUST say. I am going to assume that we will be able to carry-on again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter