Carry-on for early arrival???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by canadian_mouse, Jan 23, 2013.

1. canadian_mouse

canadian_mouse Mouseketeer

Nov 24, 2008

We arrive at the World on Saturday morning. We have an early flight and I anticipate arriving at All Star Movies before noon. Since my room is unlikely to be ready, will they have a place for me to store my carry-on luggage. I'm a bit nervous because I'll have my laptop and I won't want to bring it to the park but I won't want to leave somewhere unsecure either. :confused3

Thanks Disers!!!!
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

Aug 17, 1999
    All of the resorts have a luggage storage area where guests can stow their luggage while doing other things. You will receive a claim check for your bags. While I've never stayed at Movies, my experience at several other resorts is that they have a "cage" where they lock up more expensive items. So, if you tell them you have a laptop in a bag, they can lock it up for you.
  4. aimeeinohio

aimeeinohio Mouseketeer

Jan 24, 2013
    Yes they will store yoyr stuff for you. When hubby and I went to WDW in August, we arrived before noon. They took our stuff and gave us a claim ticket. We came back around 5:00, got our stuff and went to dinner. :thumbsup2