Carrot Top- Las Vegas

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
We're thinking of going to see this show in Vegas. Has anyone seen it? What is your opinion??

We saw his show back in 2007 and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I was not too sure going in, as I never really cared for him as a comedian, but it was laugh out loud funny. All of us laughed until we cried. When we went there were lots of discounts and BOGO's for his show.

Linda

I would not be able to watch him, would keep thinking Chucky is going to jump out & kill everyone...

We're thinking of going to see this show in Vegas. Has anyone seen it? What is your opinion??

We did March 2010. Fantastic ... I literally laughed myself into an asthma attack. The venue was really small and intimate, too. We had third-row seats and he joked about my buddy.

We saw him about a month ago... he is by far one of the funniest entertainers I have ever seen live! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Never saw the show but I see him often out for a walk or jogging. He lives close by.

We have seen him twice. Loved it both times. We really weren't crazy about him on television but got his tickets at the half price place and loved his show so much that we went back the next year.

I am sooo happy to hear you guys liked the show!! I went ahead and bought tickets for our upcoming Vegas trip. Can't wait!!

I saw him first back in my college days when he was doing the college circuit. He is absolutely hysterical. He doesn't translate as well on TV and you need to see the whole R rated show at once to really think it is funny. If you are easily offended and would be offended by references to sex, drugs and lude behavior and talk then you should skip the show. Part of the reason the show sometimes runs flat on primetime TV is because it is so sanitized.

Chairman of the Board- highly under rated movie
Now he is "juiced" up he is scary

I spend a lot of time in Vegas, and know many people who have seen the show. They all say pretty much the exact same thing. They assumed the show would be stupid and expected to hate it, but never laughed so hard in their lives.

Either it's a great show, or he does some sort of audience hypnosis.

Ok- Just a quick update... I saw him Sunday and he was AWESOME!!! Funniest show I ever saw!! Not kidding!! We sat 1st row and he was so funny. My husband was wearing his Bears shirt and Carrot Top kept saying GO BEARS to my hubby and then he shook his hand and gave me a shot (alcohol) it was great and I want to see him again :rotfl2:

I wish I would have known this when we went to Vegas earlier this year. I have never really liked him and figured his show would just be stupid. Guess I was wrong. :headache:

Oh well, maybe we can catch him next time we go.

Carrot Top was the "surprise guest commentator" on The Rules of Attraction DVD. It's one of my favorite DVD commentaries EVER, right after This Is Spinal Tap, of course. So, so funny! As he comments, Carrot Top is viewing the film for the very first time. He should provide commentary for every movie. ;)

Ok- Just a quick update... I saw him Sunday and he was AWESOME!!! Funniest show I ever saw!! Not kidding!! We sat 1st row and he was so funny. My husband was wearing his Bears shirt and Carrot Top kept saying GO BEARS to my hubby and then he shook his hand and gave me a shot (alcohol) it was great and I want to see him again :rotfl2:

Glad to hear you liked the show!!! :woohoo:

I haven't seen his Vegas act, but I saw him years ago in Savannah. I thought he was hilarious. He's creative for sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter