Carribean Beach Resort

JRZYDAD

Earning My Ears
Going to CBR in October with a group of 16 with 6 kids, the youngest being 10 months and the oldest being 6 years. We were going to request Martinique or Trinidad North because of its proximity to the food and main pool. We were told that it would be a $246 upgrade and it wa suggetsed that we request Jamaica Bldg #45 or Aruba Building #51 which are both next to the waking path that takes you over the lake to the aforementioned ammenities. Can anyone give me an idea of how long the walk is or if those buildings in Jamaica and Aruba are a good idea, this is our first time staying at CBR and have heard that it's a big resort. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DH and I stayed at CBR for our honeymoon last year and loved it.

It is a big resort, and we stayed in Jamaica. Yes, you have to walk across the lake to everything, but it's really not bad at all. Even if you're walking slowly and looking at everything around you, it's not a big deal, at all. I actually enjoyed walking through the island in the middle of the lake to get to where we needed to go. IMO paying $246 for an upgrade is completely unnecessary because the walk isn't a big deal at all.

Also, when reading reviews of CBR people complain about the bus system. Personally I think this makes it more awesome, because one bus will take you to and from the parks, instead of some resorts that share with others, yes, you have to stop at each "island" in CBR but it's really not bad at all.

I would say skip the upgrade and enjoy walking around the resort. In Jamaica you're literally across the lake from the food court and the main pool, it's just a matter of walking across the bridge. :thumbsup2

Hope this helps!

We stayed in Aruba and loved it, it was maybe a five minute walk to food court, there is a bus stop in every village, loved the walk over the bridge , very peaceful. I love CBR all three times I stayed there, you will really enjoy yourself!!!

I'm not trying to be rude, but didn't you ask this same exact question yesterday? :confused3

I just went and looked, and it is just back on page 2 of the resorts board. Just click down a page and it should pull up for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter