Carribean Beach King Room~Anyone With Pictures?

Tinkerbelles

WDW....My escape from reality!!
well, I did not want to give up my Sept trip..and decided if I wanted to go, I would have to forgo the Beach Club and opt for something else. I have stayed at the CBR and love it there. so I was able to get a king room for 104 s night!! this is a quick trip ..but wanted to know if anyone has any recent pictures of the king rooms...I did request Jamacia , which is where I stayed before!

thanks

We are thinking about Caribbean Beach for our honeymoon next year. I too, would love to see some pics of the king rooms! :)

:wave2: I posted my pictures of our King room in Aruba in the DIS community Photo Gallery, Caribbean Beach section. I'm not sure if the rooms in Jamacia look the same.

josie2227 said:
:wave2: I posted my pictures of our King room in Aruba in the DIS community Photo Gallery, Caribbean Beach section. I'm not sure if the rooms in Jamacia look the same.
thanks! but I just looked and could not find them.....nothing on carribean beach :confused3

I wish I had pictures of the room we stayed in last summer! I have stayed in the 2 doubles before; the king seemed soooo much nicer. It seemed much bigger than the king we have at home! It was very roomy, clean, and tastefully decorated. The only thing we missed from the deluxes was the balcony. The exterior hallways were not bad at all, as soon as we opened door to our room we saw the beach and the lake. It is a very beautiful resort and the themeing is perfect for a Florida vacation. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I stayed in a King room in 2003. And it was very nice. :goodvibes Don't know how to post pictures, sorry. :confused3

are all king rooms corner rooms? I know they are all non-smoking now to. that is great!!

I think the Dis Community photo gallery site is down right down, and I can't figure out how to post pictures on this thread. I had a corner room.When the photo site is up I'll post a link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter