Carribean All Inclusives...suggestions?

majimikate

Mouseketeer
Our 20th anniversary is coming up next year and we'd like to take a trip. We're thinking probably Carribean, we'd like to try an all inclusive, but we're open to suggestions and hearing experiences from anyone with a suggestion. We're considering a cruise as well, just not sure we want to be with that many people on an anniversary trip! Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Chris

I would def. choose a smaller, more intimate, all inclusive over a cruise for a romantic anniversary vacation!

I am no expert, but I have looked into some places.
I would suggest TripAdvisor.

For all inclusive, Jamaica and The Cancun/Playa del Carmen area come to mind. Negril would be the choice at Jamaica. And there are several to choose from there.

I have heard of a couple of people who really love Le Blanc at Cancun.
There is the Iberostar Grand.
Secrets Maroma beach.

We've stayed at several Iberostar resorts and have never been disappointed.

Not sure what your budget is, but www.youngisland.com is a wonderful place for an anniversary get away. We travel quite a bit and to date its still one of our favorite places.

Excellence Riviera Maya

Adults only all inclusive

Was absolutely wonderful- beautiful beach, nice pools, fantastic staff, good food... It's the only all inclusive my very picky mom talks about going back to

I would do an adults only all-inclusive resort for an anniversary trip. Here are some of my top pics:

Jamaica:
Couples Negril
Sandals Whitehouse
Jewel Dunn's River
Iberostar Grand

Riviera Maya:
Excellence Riviera Maya
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Secrets Maroma
El Dorado Casitas Royale

Punta Cana:
Secrets Royal Beach

Thanks for all the suggestions! Young Island does look fabulous, just ordered a brochure from there. I had looked at the Excellence resorts also, particularly in Punta Cana, DR. Has anyone traveled to Mexico recently? I've been there before, but not for many years, and I know it's a bit more dicey now...although there are lots of flights, making it easy to get there. Has anyone lever stayed at Ladera on St. Lucia? Looks amazing, but expensive, but the views! and those pools on the mountainside...gorgeous!

LOVED the Iberostar Grand Paraiso in Mexico. I've been three times and am dreaming of the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter