Carriage Rides?

VroomVroomLightning

DIS Veteran
Do they only have these for the special Halloween and Christmas one? Or do they have them at other times as well, just not themed? I am looking for some romantic things to do this coming September, and I think this would be a blast! And if it isn't too much to ask, how much do the carriage rides cost? Where can we get them from?

You can get a carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside. It is a great ride lasting about 20 to 25 minutes. It runs along the river. I believe the cost was $45, but I could be mistaken. Plus, we tipped the driver about $10. It is well worth it.

You can get a carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside. It is a great ride lasting about 20 to 25 minutes. It runs along the river. I believe the cost was $45, but I could be mistaken. Plus, we tipped the driver about $10. It is well worth it.

Thank You! Do you know if reservations are needed for this at all?

I know we did it as a walk-up, but they do take reservations, and in retrospect, I would make a reservation. I'm not sure though with whom reservations are made, that is I'm not sure if you do it directly through POR or through the main Disney recreation number.

The reason why we'd make reservations in the future is because there were a few families that showed up just after us, and one of them did have reservations. There was a little wait after we left. At least with reservations you are close to getting the time you booked.

Good Luck, it was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter