Carriage Ride

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
We have booked a carriage ride for the last night of our trip. We have a PS at Whispering Canyon Cafe for 5:50pm. From there we will take a ferry boat over to FW and take our carriage ride. We should be done and back at the marina for a ferry boat ride back to WL area just in time to see the Electric Water Parade at 9:45pm.

Has anyone ever done this before? Mickey

Fort Wilderness Resort
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides

Tours Nightly
From 6:00 to 10:00 PM
Take a romantic ride in a cozy carriage or
a scenic family ride at Disney's wonderful
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

Carriages depart from Crockett's Tavern
at Pioneer Hall. Call 407-824-2832 up to
60 days in advance for a reservation.

Cost is $30.00 for a 30 minute ride
Cash or Resort Room Charge Cards Accepted Only

They have a carriage for 2 adults and 2 kids or 4 adults and 2 kids.

I didn't even know you could do that. That sounds like something I would like to do while on our Honeymoon in November. When are you going. I would like to know how it turns out.

We will be going to WDW in 6 weeks. We arrive on 9/22. I can't wait!!! I will be glad to post a follow-up to the board about my experience with the carriage ride evening. I think it should be a relaxed and romantic evening. Mickey

mickeysaver

Where did you find information for the carriage ride? I would LOVE to surprise my FH with this wonderful idea for our honeymoon at the end of September.

Thanks! :p

I found out about it by reading the PS Calculator site.

http://pscalculator.net/wdwig/pscalc.html

I hope this helps. I certainly feel like this will be rather romantic. Mickey

By the way, when is your trip? We are there the last full week of September and have arranged for our ride on the last day that we tour WDW alone. The next day, the family reunion happens. Ugh!

Mickey

We won't be getting into WDW until September 30th because we are getting married on September 28th. I can't wait. I hope the time flies by!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am so excited about this carriage ride, I read your forum today at work and did not even know about it. Called right away and booked a 1 hour ride for our 35th wedding anniversary on the 8th of Sept. Thank You sooooooo much for the great idea.

Cruising August 31st Western
Wilderness Lodge 9/2002
Universal 9/2002

14th Trip to Disney

I am so excited about this trip.

Thanks Guys

Sheila

Chell

It Is $30.00 for 1/2 hour---up tp 4 people

I booked it for 1 hour and it cost me $60.00
No credit cards
Cash or charge it to your room bill
They need a credit card to hold it, in
case you don't show or don't cancel
8 hours before.
Sounds like fun.
Where you get the buggy, Wilderness Camp Grounds, they have a nice Country style Buffet every night. I have had it and it is quite nice and down to earth. LOL Fried chicken and cheese and Mac and pizza etc. Very nice!!!

Cruising on August 31, 2002 Western Cruise

:Pinkbounc :bounce:
Sheila

Thanks! Tomorrow I'll call to see if I can book it for our anniversary. It sounds like someting we would enjoy. It will be a great way to end the evening since they don't have fireworks at the MK that night.

This is <b>wonderful</b> information! Thanks so much for telling us about it, I'll have to do this. What fun :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter