Carrentalsavers.com ressie, need affirmation on this!

Plumeria9

DIS Veteran
Booked my car from Enterprise thru carrentalsavers.com. Rate is $50 less than what I had w/ National for a 9 day rental. My trip starts next Monday (YAY!) and I'm getting nervous. I hope I will actually have a car, a reservation, and that rate when I show up at the counter, before I go ahead and cancel my National ressie. Anybody rent thru carrentalsavers.com without any issues? Thanks! Signed, Nervous Nellie

You should be fine. I really like CarRentalSavers to help cost out cars, as their listed price is exactly what I find when I go to the rental agency's website, itself.

You should have a confirmation number from the rental, so simply go to Enterprise's website and check on the reservation (or call, if that is easier).If you do not have a confirmation number for Enterprise, find out why.

Of course, you can have a back up plan by setting another rental (either at Enterprise or with another agency) just in case. Simply cancel the second one when you are comfortable with the first.

We have rented through them many times and had no issues at all. I also always go on the rental car company's website and check it there too and it has been in their system just fine.

I'm not the op, but I am nervous about this too. I went to Alamos website today and it could not find my reservation. We arrive tomorrow. I decided to keep my current Alamo reservation AND my carrentalsavers reservation. I'll try using the savers ressie first and if that one doesn't exist, I have a backup plan for $40 more.

I've gone through carrentalsavers numerous time...little to no problems.
This past January, Alamo did "accidentally" charge me $1200 more thans the quote...so just check your invoice before you leave the return kiosks folks!

Tip: Print your confirmations...AND email them to yourself as a backup. ;)

I've gone through carrentalsavers numerous time...little to no problems.
This past January, Alamo did "accidentally" charge me $1200 more thans the quote...so just check your invoice before you leave the return kiosks folks!

Tip: Print your confirmations...AND email them to yourself as a backup. ;)
Thanks for your input, I will check my invoice! :scared1:

You should be fine. I really like CarRentalSavers to help cost out cars, as their listed price is exactly what I find when I go to the rental agency's website, itself.

You should have a confirmation number from the rental, so simply go to Enterprise's website and check on the reservation (or call, if that is easier).If you do not have a confirmation number for Enterprise, find out why.

Of course, you can have a back up plan by setting another rental (either at Enterprise or with another agency) just in case. Simply cancel the second one when you are comfortable with the first.
On my carrentalsavers.com reservation sheet, I have a Car Rental Savers Trip ID#. the confirmation # I have which might be for Enterprise doesn't compute when I put it in on Enterprise. It has a 9 digit # followed by 5 letters. The 14 characters didn't fit in Enterprise's confirmation box, so I just used the numbers, and that didn't work either. I will call this morning and see if I can get a #. Thanks!

I've never been let down by carrental savers.....:thumbsup2 , bring your printout..... I love them,and I too have found rates that make me wonder if they can be real in comparison to others,and they are!

I've never been let down by carrental savers.....:thumbsup2 , bring your printout..... I love them,and I too have found rates that make me wonder if they can be real in comparison to others,and they are!
Thanks! Just called their 877# and got a automated confirmation, so I feel better now, plus what all of you lovely Disers have said. Ok I will cancel my previous ressie. Thanks!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter