• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carrabba's in Orlando?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Is there a Carrabba's in Orlando? And if so how close is it to WDW?
:goodvibes

There is a brand new Carrabbas on Vineland right near the premium Outlet Mall. It has just opened and is very close to WDW-Have a good dinner!! I did not get there myself when I was down last week but next time for sure.

There is one less then 2 miles from AK on 192 and Formosa Gardens Blvd.
We ate at this Carabba's just 8 days ago. It was our first time eating at Carabba's and we LOVED it! With a party of 10, we used their "call ahead" service to get our names on the list before arriving--highly recommended for large parties or on the weekend. We still ended up waiting 20 minutes after arriving, but both the manager and hostess kept re-assuring us that the table would be ready soon. The previous party had settled their bill, but were lingering longer than expected. Still, the food and service was worth the wait. Two thumbs up! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the responces.
Yes Carrabba's is a great place to eat! I absolutely love their food and their desserts. If no one has tried it yet , try the choc. dream dessert it is heavenly!!! Hopefully we will make it over to Carrabba's (now that I know there is one :) ) while we are down.

thanks again everyone
Sharon:goodvibes

Oh my! We have eaten at the one in Formosa Gardens shopping center.... all I can say is YUMMY!!!!

Carrabba's also does curbside service. We've used this more than a few times when we wanted a good meal but either weren't dressed appropriately to eat inside or just wanted to sit at home and veg with our dinners.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter