Carpool? Bus? Taxi? to Catholic Mass

MQubed

Earning My Ears
As I'm planning our trip, I thought it might be nice to include a visit to the local parish for Mass (since it appears that there is no longer one on-site), but we won't have a car available. What would be the best/cheapest way to go from the Beach Club?

We'll be there for either Sat, June 6th or Sun, June 7th, but I'm thinking about the Sat night mass...

We go to Mass every year that we are down there, but we always rent a car - mainly for this reason; hitting Mass.

Mary Queen of the Universe is a beautiful shrine not far off property.
There are lines of cabs lined up outside once Mass is out.

mearstransportation.com has a fare estimator and the shrine is one of the destinations in the drop down menu.

We also have gone to the Mass at Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine, we rent a car and drive, but as was already stated, cabs are lined up in front at the end of Mass. It's probably 15-20 minutes from the BC depending on traffic. It is pretty busy leaving afterwards; they have a gift shop you can visit.

Saturday night Mass is at 6PM according to the website, and according to our history would take at least an hour. You can call and listen to recorded schedule once you get to WDW. There is also a 6PM Mass on Sunday.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter