CarolinaGirl86's Designs :)

Sorry just one more... can I have the stick family with the cruise ship in the background. It would be great if it could say 'The Ortega Family' dad, mom, alexis (7), luis (7), and Sergio (7) Bottom line: Disney Wonder 2008:)

I will get to the requested designs ASAP. School has started back so I'm super busy at the moment trying to get everything organized.

Hi! These are really cute! Thanks so much for taking the time. Our trip is March 1st- if you have the time I'd love the Mickey Ears Stick Family for
The Weldy Family 2008
Dave (the Dad)
Kristi (the Mom)
Logan (16 yo male)
Ravi (5 yo male)
Sol (4 yo male)
Grace (toddler female)
and Cindy (Mamaw) too since my Mom is coming along! Is that too many?

Also, the Mickey swirl? I think it's called.... for the Weldy Family 2008.

Thanks so much for making peoples trips a little brighter! :goodvibes

Here you go! Sorry it took so long!!!

fam-81.jpg

swirl-3.jpg

We love your Family character swirl. Could you design one for us? Our last
name is Freeman and will are going March 2008.

Could the minnie flower power- the black minnie head in the pink flower be change to a lime green minnie head. IF so, could I get one with Sarah and one with Belle (yep, that is my dd's name!)

We totally appreciate your help. By the way, we are Carolina folk too! (North Carolina):thumbsup2

swirl-4.jpg

sarah-1.jpg

belle.jpg

Your designs are so cute!! May I request the stick figures for our trip in June? I would like it to read:

Walt Disney World Vacation
  • Papaw
  • Mamaw
  • Daddy
  • Mommy
  • Emma (she's 8)
June 2008

Thank you so much!!

:goodvibes

Hi there,

I just found your thread and I LOVE your Star Wars designs! I was hoping to request this one:

g1.jpg

But instead of the writing in the ears if I could get the name Pete for one and Thomas for the other one below the image in that blue color? I would love to use this image for both my DL trip in 2008 and my DCL cruise in 2009...

TIA!

No rush - do your schoolwork first! :teacher: :goodvibes

NEVERMIND... Someone was able to do this for me this morning!

Wow! Your designs are great!

We leave Friday, so I know this is super short notice, but I was wondering if you could do a stick people Mickey one with:
The LaBrecques
Keith (dad)
Chrissy (mom)
Sophie (toddler girl)
Disney World 2008

I understand if the notice is too short!

Thanks!

Glad to konw your OK! We hadn't seen you on or replying at all... We will graciously await your desings because they are just terrific.

Thanks in advance:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hello,

First of all I want to say that your designs are great! I would like to request a couple if possible. The star wars mickey design the says Austin 2008, the stick figure family that said "The Payne family cruises on the Disney Magic 2008" and the names under the figures Greg Crystal Breanna and Austin (Dad, Mom, Girl, Boy). And if you have time (Sorry) something with Sleeping Beauty and I would like it to say "Breanna 2008".

Thank you so very much, you are very talented!!:worship:

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I think your designs are wonderful!! I am so impressed with the talent of all of you on this board~ and it is so nice of all of you to take time out of your busy schedule to do this for us!! I was wondering if you could make me a design of Mickey holding the baloons with the following names on it~
Grandpa
Mommy
Daddy
Abbey
Uncle David

and Something like Our First Disney Vacation 2008

I would really appreciate it!!
Monica

Would it be possible to get a Mickey stick family design for our trip? Cast of characters are:

Ben (adult male)
Jen (adult female)
Zack (boy-5)
Dylan (girl-14)
Lindsay (girl-11)

And then also a second one with:

Jim (adult male)
Linda (adult female)

Thanks so much, I just love these.

swirl-4.jpg

hi,
may i have this design personalized with :

The Chowindra Family
Disney World 2008

thank you!!! :)

I really love your designs - so gorgeous

Can you think up something for me?

I'm a huge fan of The Beast, but our local Disney shops never seem to do any designs with 'his nibs' on.

I really love your designs - so gorgeous

Can you think up something for me?

I'm a huge fan of The Beast, but our local Disney shops never seem to do any designs with 'his nibs' on.

Many Many thanks in advance:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter