CarolinaGirl86's Designs :)

These are so cute!!! Would mind doing them with our family's name?? Our last name is Bright. And our names are Mark(dad), Nikki(mom), Cooper(ds5), and Owen(ds2).
We are going in March of 2008
Thank you soooo much!!

Here you go!

fam-78.jpg

fam1-21.jpg

I was looking at your website can you make me one of the Character Swirl.

The name would be Ramirez - Galarza Family
WDW vacation 2007

Thank you.

:yay:

Hi! These are really cute! Thanks so much for taking the time. Our trip is March 1st- if you have the time I'd love the Mickey Ears Stick Family for
The Weldy Family 2008
Dave (the Dad)
Kristi (the Mom)
Logan (16 yo male)
Ravi (5 yo male)
Sol (4 yo male)
Grace (toddler female)
and Cindy (Mamaw) too since my Mom is coming along! Is that too many?

Also, the Mickey swirl? I think it's called.... for the Weldy Family 2008.

Thanks so much for making peoples trips a little brighter! :goodvibes

We love your Family character swirl. Could you design one for us? Our last
name is Freeman and will are going March 2008.

Could the minnie flower power- the black minnie head in the pink flower be change to a lime green minnie head. IF so, could I get one with Sarah and one with Belle (yep, that is my dd's name!)

We totally appreciate your help. By the way, we are Carolina folk too! (North Carolina):thumbsup2

You do such wonderful and artistic work!!!

I would love one of the stick family with instead of a family name on top I would like to have it say "Our First Family Trip to Disney" Disney World Vacation 2008 with:
adults: Grandma Linda, Angie, Dave

children: James (8yrs) and Rebecca (6yrs)

also could I get the following if and when you have time:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z253/tennisgirl1286/julytinkcopy.jpg
but with the name Rebecca in it?

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/disney_princess/Boys/sid-3.jpg
but with James's 8th Birthday

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/disney_princess/Boys/goofy-1.jpg
but with James

and
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/disney_princess/Girls/m1.jpg
but with "Even a Princess can be silly when celebrating her 6th Birthday!"
and Rebecca on the bottom

Thank you for your time and hard work
I really appreciate it!!!:flower3:

Angie

I love your designs...You are very talented.

We are going on vacation in February with another family and it is their first time. I am trying to make it as magical as possible. Could you help me with a couple things?

Mickey Mouse Holding Balloons w/ the Following names:
Patty, Terry, Candy, Mike, Colleen, Robert, Stephanie, Matthew, Michael

Mickey Stick Figures ***Underneath Stick figures "Walt Disney World 2008"
Red Border Around them

1) Terry (50), Candace (31), Matthew (7) Michael (2) I've seen it somewhere but not sure where but if possible could the 2 year old have the crocs on the mickey? If you don't have that then don't worry about it.

2) Mike (40) Colleen (39) Stepahnie (7) Robert (5)

3) If possible can I get all 8 Names and figures seperately for the front of the shirts no borders around these? :worship: :worship: :worship:

You are terrific! Thanks so much. I have long been a lurker of the Dis boards and just happened on your designs by accident. They are great!

I love your designs. If you have time, can you please make me the Star Wars design with the name Julia on it. If there is room, could you also put Walt Disney World 2008 somewhere? Our trip isn't until May, but when I saw it my granddaughter will just love it. Thank you in advance.
Tina

Hi I just went through your designs & they are great! I especially was looking for a Cars design to make our nephew for his trip this Thursday. Is it possible to do this design
vin.jpg

with Walt Disney World & the year instead of the wording? I know it is extremely last minute, so totally understand if you cannot. It appears you have a few others to do on here, so if you are busy, that's fine! If you can, great I'll check back later! Debbie

I have always been so impressed with all the designers in this forum!

I have to say I havent seen anything similiar to your, very unique and lovely:)

I have been looking for a special photo for friends on our cruise, making them a door magnet....

If you have time, it would be awesome:)

I found it at post #136

Mickey Head...DCL...

In the left ear could you type..."London Couple..Our First Disney Cruise..February 7-10, 2008...(if there is enough room) and in the right ear...."Jon and Kirsty"

Wow, I would love to see that!

Thanks in advance for your consideration:)

I'm new to this but could anyone please tell me where you get your graphics for your wonderful designs? I'm going to WDW for the first time in June with my daughter and her family and I would love to surprise them with some things. Could someone help me out?

Thank you so much, Carolyn

Beautiful designs! Everyone on this forum is so talented and creative. I was hoping you could customize some of your designs for me...

Character Swirl- with Ortega Family, Walt Disney World, February 2008
The Mickey Heads with Star Wars - one with luis and 2008, the other with Sergio 2008

And last, I would really love the one of the princess with the letter. The letter would be A - Alexis and the princess she loves most is aurora. And the one where all the princesses are being silly. Thank you so much for adding pixie dust to our vacation!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter