• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CarolinaGirl86's Designs :)

Here you go! :)
xmas.jpg

Thanks so much. It looks great!

Michelle

carolinagirl... i LOVE your designs... they are great!! i have a few requests if you'd be so kind/can find the time...

Do you believe in magic, post #68, name changed to Julia

Big J, w/the name Julia, post #89 w/Jasmine/Alladin instead of Peter/Wendy?

Herbie Fully Loaded, Post #124 w/no name

Post #157 just “A little bit Pirate… A little bit Princess” (no name, no birthday girl)

Post #292, swimming design, w/blue background, change the name to Alex

again, your designs are awesome! you are quite talented... thanks for sharing your gift! :)

Can you please make one for me minus the border. Our last name is Carpenter and we are going in 2007. For the names:
Dad, Mom, Bub & Sis
My son is 11 and my daughter is 5 if that helps you when you design the characters. Thank you very much!!!!
turner.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here is the photos of my kids in their tees & with my parents. I also posted them on the spiral tye-dye t-shirt thread.

Thanks again for doing the design. Everyone was thrilled with them!

DSCF2871.jpg

DSCF2872.jpg

Here is the photos of my kids in their tees & with my parents. I also posted them on the spiral tye-dye t-shirt thread.

Thanks again for doing the design. Everyone was thrilled with them!
Thanks for letting me see!!! They turned out great...I love the tie-dye! And, your kids are really cute!

carolinagirl... i LOVE your designs... they are great!! i have a few requests if you'd be so kind/can find the time...

Do you believe in magic, post #68, name changed to Julia

Big J, w/the name Julia, post #89 w/Jasmine/Alladin instead of Peter/Wendy?

Herbie Fully Loaded, Post #124 w/no name

Post #157 just “A little bit Pirate… A little bit Princess” (no name, no birthday girl)

Post #292, swimming design, w/blue background, change the name to Alex

again, your designs are awesome! you are quite talented... thanks for sharing your gift! :)
Here you go!
julia1.jpg

julia.jpg

herbie.jpg

pp.jpg

alex-3.jpg

Can you please make one for me minus the border. Our last name is Carpenter and we are going in 2007. For the names:
Dad, Mom, Bub & Sis
My son is 11 and my daughter is 5 if that helps you when you design the characters. Thank you very much!!!!

fam-10.jpg

Can you do this one too for me. My daughters name is Jenavieve. Thank you!!!

jen.jpg

awesome! amazing! incredible! generous! kind! i could go on, but i think you get the gist! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

Could you make me the DISign on post #37, with the name changed to Kearney? (It was originally the Vargas family design.)

These are fantastic! I like the idea of putting them on tie-dyed shirts, too.

Here you go! :)
daisycopy.jpg

Is there any way that you could do one for me using the Cinderella "A shoe can change a girl's life", but also have Prince Charming on there as well, using the font from the design above. It's for our anniversay trip to the World this September. Our names are Mike and Missy, and we'll be celebrating 8 years together on September 11 if you can somehow incorporate that.

Thanks so much. You are so kind to take the time to do all these for everyone. They are all great!

Is there any way that you could do one for me using the Cinderella "A shoe can change a girl's life", but also have Prince Charming on there as well, using the font from the design above. It's for our anniversay trip to the World this September. Our names are Mike and Missy, and we'll be celebrating 8 years together on September 11 if you can somehow incorporate that.

Thanks so much. You are so kind to take the time to do all these for everyone. They are all great!

How about this? I think this was the shoe design you're refering to, if not, or you want any other changes just let me know! :)

magic-1.jpg

shoe.jpg

You do such amazing work. I sent you a pm about a design. If you can't do it, I totally understand. Thanks and have a magical day!

Lezle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter