• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carol at Olivia's

disney54us

SHE'S GONE, OH MY!
This is long overdue:eek:. I need to thank Carol from Olivia's OKW. I have been trying to track down a old recipe from there and when I called I was lucky enough to get Carol on the phone. It was so great to speak to a 'original' DVC resort CM, from the good old days! Carol, can't thank you enough for checking w/ the chef who also had been there long enough to have the recipe memorized. Speaking w/you makes it feel like the Disney we all have come to love. By the way not done:laughing:, have another recipe that people are requesting.
Way to go Carol:cheer2:, can't wait to talk in person when we are there!!!:goodvibes, and thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter